Left to right, top to bottom:
1. Woken by a wailing two year old.2. Memory card games with the four year old before breakfast.
3. Making 3 bowls of microwave porridge while feeling very Poppa Bear.
4. The ride to work.
5. A rarity these days: the tie.
6. Driving to Stratford to submit to the Council. Cause of tie.
7. An office-wide discussion about pancakes.
8. New Zealand Music Month provides a soundtrack to a library visit.
9. A chocolate cake randomly appears on the office table. Is consumed.
10. The building across the road gets demolished.
11. 48 hour film festival team meeting.
12. Excitedly perusing the latest Art+Object online catalogue.
13. Reading back through 6 old Wallpaper magazines which I'm thinking of selling.
14. Cutting my daughter’s hair in the bath.