09 June 2006

Object of desire # 984,207 to 984,208

#984,207
Since I sold C's bike in a fit of reductionism and ambitious planned expenditure, I've been looking for another one for her. And may have found it. And as an added bonus I got to place my first bid on Trade me. The slippery slope has begun.

And because I'm desiring this object for someone else, I get to choose one too (hey - I don't make the rules!), AND SO:



#984,208
A modern take on a bike I had years ago, and thoroughly enjoyed riding, until it just plain wore out. Sadly I have to drive to Hamilton to get one. And plunge into debt - and evil consumer debt, not good mortgage or paying off an artwork debt.

2 comments:

tom909 said...

I'm visiting via Martha's. You kiwis sure are keen bloggers. I'm confident your cult following will really take off today.

tinks said...

I'm hoping so - there must be a way to make a sizable income off this somehow!